Extraordinary Women Radio
Creating our Authentic Online Selves
Today on Extraordinary Women Radio, I am happy to introduce you to Brandi Bernoskie: web developer to the stars. Here impressive client list includes: Brené Brown, Laverne Cox, Judy Smith, Kate Northrup, and Alexandra Carter as well as other notable changemakers.
In this Episode:
- How Brandi became an advocate for using technology in ways that humanize, connect, and serve people
- How Brandi unfolded her path from having a degree in theater and doing Earth Science education work for NASA to being a digital strategist, website developer, and founder of Alchemy+Aim and North Star Sites.
- Brandi’s view on what else could be possible in these times and how this opens new ways of thinking, being and believing
- The power of community, connection & networking into the growth of her business
- What entrepreneurs should primarily consider when dealing with websites, online presence, and technology
- How this one frightening step she took made a huge, long-term difference in her life
- Digital experience vs. digital presence
- Fifth dimensionality and how it’s important in growing your business