Lead With Impact
Using Tech to Connect
Brandi Bernoskie is a digital strategist, website developer, and founder of Alchemy+Aim and North Star Sites, companies that help entrepreneurs and business owners elevate their online presence and enhance their digital experience. She is an advocate for using technology in ways that humanize, connect and serve people as well as for asking deeper philosophical questions and teaching others to think more broadly about impact when they create, particularly in STEAM fields.
Brandi’s academic background in theatre, philosophy and physics was the perfect foundation for launching Alchemy + Aim, a website strategy and development agency, where her team has worked with thought leaders like Brené Brown, Laverne Cox, Martha Beck, Judy Smith, and Kate Northrup as well as other notable change makers since 2013.
Brandi is a natural connector and business matchmaker, who is always working to help others step into their genius work and leverage the expertise of those around them to achieve new levels of success and community along the way
- How technology is like a digital appendage
- Your digital experience is your Sasha Fierce
- The importance of unpacking your personal values and strengths
- Brandi’s unusual career path
- Is technology making us less human?
- Using technology to facilitate human connection, not replace human connection
- Building your team with technology
- Shifting your mind to embrace tech