December has some big and very welcome changes in store for me. I’m moving to Charlottesville this weekend, into a lovely home where I will have a dedicated office space. There’s some new office furniture heading my way as well, which I’m hoping will better organize my papers and work space. I’m looking at hiring an accountant and a part-time employee.
Most importantly, I’m taking some time to actually work on my business, and asking myself these questions like these:
- What do I want for my business in 2015?
- How can I better server my past, present, and future clients?
- What structures can I put in place that will allow me to work easier and more efficiently?
- Where can I venture outside my comfort zone to try something new with my business?
- What personal daily practices do I need to commit to if I want to be less stressed and happier?
Clearly, I’ve got some planning to do.
My birthday will be here in a few weeks and along with deciding what I want for my business, I’m also deciding what I want for myself, come my birthday. But more on that soon.
Are you planning any winter retreats?